Webmaster / Designer / Instructor
OBJECTIVE With a strong technical skillset, attention to detail, and years of experience working in a variety of roles, I am seeking a career transition into a training or education role where creation of digital magic and elevation of user experience to the next level will be vigorously pursued.
Accelerate Education – Instructional Support (online)October 2020 - present
- I have been tasked to create Google slide presentation in support of established curriculum. Additional work includes assisting teachers in ELA k- 8th grades with grading students work, technical support questions, and pacing online students. This work is asynchronous. The Learning Management System is BUZZ (AgileX). I have experience with Moodle and Canvas as well.
Adult Learning, Sun City West, Arizona – InstructorJune 2010 - January 2021
- P.O.R.A - Sun City West - I design and deliver in person meditation and art classes for residents.
- Grand Learning - Sun City Grand - I design and deliver in person meditation classes for residents
- Rio Salado - Adult Learning (R.I.S.E) - I design and deliver in person meditation classes for R.I.S.E. members.
Dysart Unified School District, Surprise Arizona – Gifted Technical Instructional AssistantJuly 2014 – March - 2018
- Gifted Technical Instructional Assistant: Provide administrative support for gifted cluster teachers, proctor and schedule gifted testing, provide small group and 1:1 student support for gifted students. Guide and deliver project instruction, check in, and software support for district wide gifted programming. Collaboration, communication and virtual environments were featured in my day to day work assignments.
New River Electric - WebmasterJanuary 2011 - June 2016
- Manage e-commerce website (design & build custom site with PayPal button integration) Create online sales funnel for the company's products via SEO and email marketing. Increasing sales 10% each quarter.
Be Nice Design- Owner / OperatorJanuary 1999 - May 2014
- I owned and operated a small business which provided total online presence solutions small to medium businesses. Work included graphic design, website development and design, search engine optimization, content writing/research, blog writing, advertising media and social media strategies. I used Adobe Creative Suite software for the design work.
Estrella Mountain Community College, Goodyear, ArizonaAssociate of Arts Degree AUGUST 2017 - JUNE 2020 My area of focus is digital design and arts. I graduated with highest distinction as a member of Phi Theta Kappa.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
Standard Career and Technical Education, K-12 Industrial and Emerging TechnologiesExpires 4/2031Arizona Public Educator ID: 5234082
Instructional Assistant Educational Aide llExpires 4/30/2023 State of Texas TEA ID Number: 1005440
|Virtual Environments||Highly skilled|
|HTML, CSS (coding)||Highly skilled|
|Problem Solving||Highly skilled|
|SEO, Email and Online Marketing||Highly skilled|
|Face to face communication||Proficient|
|Project Management||Highly skilled||Presenting / Instructing||Proficient|
HONORS AND AWARDS